Tuesday, January 31, 2006

50 Cent – Gsta Rap - kEpn it Real

50 cent, Fifty Cent o fiddy iz 1 of d most famous Gsta rappers out ther & aftR jst watchN 50 cent mvie git :-$$$ o die tryin I wz on d assumption dat it wz basD on fact not fKshn. I njoyD d mvie bt d critics hav savaged d mvie git :-$$$ o die tring 4 som rEsN.





I wz a B-Boy n hI skul & actually taught hip hop classes w my crew @ d local YMCA. My crew wer mAnlE white kds trying 2 mimic wot we saw on Beat st. & Electric Boogaloo. We uz 2 hav battles @ d local disco caLd wogs

So I hav Bin a rap fan frm grNd mstr Flash & d Furios 5 & my favourite crew wz d Rock Steady Crew. f R in2 BreakDancing thN U cnt beat watchN d dvd U got Served w d dancin cmnts on

So I hav Bin a rap fan frm grNd mstr Flash & d Furios 5 & my favourite crew wz d Rock Steady Crew. f R in2 BreakDancing thN U cnt beat watchN d dvd U got Served w d dancing comments on

intRStN thawt dat 50 cent doesn’t drink & smke & wz 1 of d hardest wrkN rappers out ther n terms of mixtapes.


I M gueSN dat Gangsta Rap hz a -ve effect on society 4 d foLowN rEsNz

  • Ptrays crimnls as rle mdels
  • Redces da meme of follwin da law
  • IRedces da vlue of Lyf
  • It cn b racist & sexist
  • Promotes d meme dat violence solVz aL probz




evN f d abof iz true I don’t tink we shud ban Gangsta Rap o Fifty Cent music. onlE put n d repercussions wen lyrics hz violated d akcptD parameters of society.

prob w music tho iz dat it iz continually pushing d envelope on akcptD parameters so wen wiL it b Enuf b4 it iz a significant -ve effect 2 society o R we alredi ther?

c%d b wrng tho az Rap hz Bin skirting my Radar 4 quite a whIl nw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker